Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit Record High of 136,000 Units in Sept.
Sales of heavy-duty trucks have now experienced healthy on-year rises for six successive months as of September 2020. Especially between April and September, the truck companies have grown at an average growth rate of up to 69 percent. Total sales for the first three quarters have surpassed that of last year by 33,0000 more vehicle, representing an increase of 37 percent year on year.
Specifically, in first place are FAW Jiefang with sales up 54 percent to 32,500 units in September. While its total sales for the first nine months of 2020 rose 42 percent year on year to 325,500 units, increasing its market share from 25.7 percent a year ago to 26.6 percent.
Dongfeng, in the second place, saw its heavy-duty truck sales increase by 48 percent in September compared with a year earlier to 27,700 units. During the first nine months, its total sales reached 233,400 units with an increase of 31 percent above 2019 levels. The market share (19.1%) is returing to normal with only 0.9 percent below its year-earlier level (20%).
Sinotruk, in the third place, had seen about 75 percent year-on-year increase in September alone in heavy-duty truck sales to 21,000 units. For the first nine months this year , Sinotruk reported year-on-year sales growth of 32 percent to 182,900 units with a market share of 15 percent. SHACMAN, in the fourth place, increased 76 percent year on year with roughly 2,0000 heavy-duty trucks sold. For the first nine months, SHACMAN saw a rise of 29 percent from a year earlier to 170,300 units, accounting for 13.9 percent of the total market share. Foton, in the fifth place, reported sales of 12,000 units with an increase of 79 percent from a year earlier, followed by JAC and Hongyan. For the first nine months, its total sales reached 117,300 units, a 83 percent increase compared to the same period last year, increasing its market share from 7.2 percent in Q1-Q3 2019, up to 9.6 percent in Q1-Q3 this year.
SAIC Hongyan, in the sixth place, sold roughly 7,000 units of heavy-duty trucks with an increase of 84 percent. For the first three quarters, Hongyan reported a total sales of 58,600 units, representing a year-on-year increase of 36 percent and 4.8 percent of the total market share.
JAC posted a rise of 127 percent to 5400 units in September and 47 percent increase to 41,900 units in the first nine months this year.
Dayun, in the eighth place, sold 3234 heavy trucks in September with a year-on-year increase of 19 percent. Between January and September of 2020, its total heavy-duty truck sales reached 25,683 units, a 11 percent increase with a market share of 2.1 percent.
XCMG came at a nineth position with 2269 units sold and reported a jump of 42 percent YoY. During the first nine months, It sold a 20,078 heavy trucks with a market share of 1.6 percent, up 30 percent year-on-year.
CAMC came at a tenth position to reach 1560 units with an increase of 42 percent. During the first nine months, it sold a total of 17,451 units heavy trucks and held 1.4 percent market share with year-over-year growth of 19% in the period.
- FAW Jiefang Place First with 32,500 Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in Sep., Up 54% YOY 2020-10-10
- FAW Jiefang Releases the World’s First L3-level Super Truck 2020-09-09
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July 2020-08-13
- Jiefang Rewards Heroic Driver for Driving a Burning Truck Away with a J7 Truck 2020-08-05
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year 2020-07-27
- FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu Collaborate on Special Purpose Vehicles 2020-07-23
- FAW Jiefang Marks its 70th Anniversary of Vehicle Research and Development 2020-07-16
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May 2020-06-16
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-08
- FAW Jiefang Delivers Its All Electric Heavy-duty Trucks in Beijing 2020-06-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolled Out New Self-driving Truck in China
- Auto China 2020 to be Held Between September 26- October 5 in Beijing
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit Record High of 136,000 Units in Sept.
- FAW Jiefang Place First with 32,500 Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in Sep., Up 54% YOY
- Hongyan Again be on the Top of the Dumper Sales in August
- Great Wall Motors Sold Over 20 Thousand Pickups in August, Up 80 Percent YOY
- China’s Light Truck Reports Sales Growth in August
- Heavy-duty Trucks Maintained a Solid Growth Against the Trend
- August Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July