Hongyan Again be on the Top of the Dumper Sales in August
The data has showed China’s dumper sales grew by 54 percent in August of 2020 to 21.3 thousand units from the previous year. For the first eight months of 2020, the total dumping truck sales is up 7.8 percent to 179.2 thousand units, compared to the 166.2 thousand units a year earlier. That represents a growth of 4 percent over the 4% increase during the first seven months of 2020. This is the fourth consecutive months for heavy-duty dumpers to achieve rising sales since May this year.
Hongyan has kept ranking first in the number of heavy-duty dumpers sales for months in a row. For the first eight months, Hongyan reported a 5.5 percent increase in dumper sales to 26.9 thousand units, accounting for 15 percent of the market share. SHACMAN has overtaken Dongfeng and FAW Jiefang with China’s second-highest total number of 25.9 thousand dumpers and a market share of 14.4 percent during the January to August period.
There is only a small difference between SHACMAN, Dongfeng and FAW Jiefang in dumper sales with 25.9 thousand units, 25.9 thousand units and 25.6 thousand units sold respectively.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolled Out New Self-driving Truck in China
- Auto China 2020 to be Held Between September 26- October 5 in Beijing
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Hongyan Again be on the Top of the Dumper Sales in August
- Great Wall Motors Sold Over 20 Thousand Pickups in August, Up 80 Percent YOY
- China’s Light Truck Reports Sales Growth in August
- Heavy-duty Trucks Maintained a Solid Growth Against the Trend
- August Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July