China’s Light Truck Reports Sales Growth in August
Light truck sales for August increased by 44.4 percent compared to the same time last year to 190,000 units, the highest number reported for the month on record. For the first eight months of 2020, the total light truck sales is up 15.1 percent to 1,385,000 units, compared to a year earlier.
Except Jinbei, all the other light-truck makers have witnessed a positive growth. Especially, SINOTRUK and FAW Jiefang, rose 185.54 percent and 74.2 percent respectively compared to the previous year, marking several months in a row of increases.
Great Wall also saw 80 percent increase with the launch of a wide variety of pickups and announcement of supportive new policy.
with a year-on-year growth rate ranging from 30 percent to 70 percent, Foton, JAC and Dongfeng ranked the top three sales leaders. Recently, China's leading brand of high-end light truck JAC held a media conference in Dunhuang, announced that JAC light truck officially entered the 4.0 era, and invited national media to test drive the latest models of light truck and pickup. Dongfeng also announced plans to launch the new generation of its strategic products—Dongfeng Captain Xingyun at the end of this year. With these new products launched into the market, we expects a good performance to be achieved in the late half year.
The other two companies with the 30 percent increase include SAIC motor and JMC, which represent a year-on-year increase of 34.2 percent and 55.8 percent respectively in August.
- Foton and SAIC Target at Selling More Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles 2020-09-15
- Foton General Manager Awarded Role Model in China’s Fight Against COVID-19 2020-09-09
- Foton IBLUE Truck Takes Only Three Minutes to Complete Battery Swapping 2020-08-19
- Foton Philippines Unveiled the All-new Diesel-powered Gratour TM 300 2020-08-19
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July 2020-08-13
- Foton Forland Delivers Its 120,000th Trucks with National Ⅵ Emission Standards 2020-08-12
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai 2020-08-11
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth 2020-08-07
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB 2020-08-07
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July 2020-08-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Light Truck Reports Sales Growth in August
- Heavy-duty Trucks Maintained a Solid Growth Against the Trend
- August Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June