China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
Days ago, China released its truck sales volume for the first half of 2020. According to the statistics, China's truck production and sales has seen a fast growth. Sales of trucks totalled 494,000 units in June, up 72.6 per cent over June 2019. While trucks sales in the first half of 2020 are up 10.8 percent year-to-date with 220,000 sales.
A total of 13,000 medium-size trucks were sold in June, up 36.8 per cent over the June 2019 result. For the first half year, 72,000 medium trucks have been sold, down on the same period in 2019 by 0.3 percent.
Specifically, seven out of ten medium-size truck makers saw a positive increase. According to the list, Jiefang, Sinotruk and JAC saw the greatest increase, rose by 196.5 and 118.8 percent and 115.0 respectively year on year.
Top Ten Medium-size Trucks Sales Between January And June
During the first half of 2020, FAW Jiefang saw the biggest increase with a growth of 221.6 percent year-on-year. Another two companies achieving a possitive growth are Foton and JAC, which are up 17.1 percent and 11.1 percent respectively. Seven companies in top ten saw a decline of various degree. One company even dropped by 64.9 percent on a year-over-year basis, hitting a record low.
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2020-05-19
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
- FHA Huzun S200 Heavy-duty Truck Gets Launched in Lingyuan 2020-05-12
- FAW FHA Huzun S200 Heavy-duty Truck to Make its Debut 2020-02-11
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017 2017-07-17
- FAW Jiefang Takes a Narrow Lead in Heavy Truck Segment in April 2017-05-09
- An Overview on LNG Trucks in Two Sessions 2017-03-18
- 10 Jiefang J6P Delivered to Guangzhou Logistics 2017-01-11
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020 2020-08-03
- 193 Units Foton AUMARK S Light Trucks to Arrive in Turkey for Operation 2020-07-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
- Volvo Posted Unexpected Profit in Q2
- FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu Collaborate on Special Purpose Vehicles
- VW to Increase Its Stake in JAC Joint Venture from 50% to 75%
- Dongfeng Closed an Old Plant with a Capacity of 40,000 Units/yr
- Jiefang Forms R&D Joint Venture for Commercial Vehicles with Five Companies
- SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization
- Unmanned Driving Highlights SANY's Solution to Intelligent Mining
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1
- China’s Tractor Sales Amounted to 85,900 Units in June
- Foton Hit a New Record High with 320,000 Vehicles Sold in H1
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1
- Pickup Truck Sales Up 35 Percent in May
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May