Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
In June this year, China’s dump truck sales totaled 27,000 units, down 5 percent month on month, while up 87.9 percent year on year. In the January-June period of the current year, China’s dumper sales volume saw a decline of 6 percent with total 112,000 dumpers sold, which is narrowed from 18.9 percent decline in January-May period to 6% decline in H1.
The top five firms on the list are Hongyan, Jiefang, SINOTRUK, SHACMAN and Liuzhou Motor. In June alone, Hongyan sold 6444 dump trucks and ranked first with a year-on-year increase of 119 percent. Hongyan, Jiefang and Sinotruk among the top five saw an increase of more than 100 percent. Sinotruk saw the largest year-on-year increase in dumper sales with 210 percent year-on-year increase. It was followed by Jiefang with 145.9 percent and Hongyan with 119 percent.
Jiefang, with a monthly sales volume of 5054 units and a more impressive growth rate of 145.9%, further consolidated its second position in the dumping truck market.
SINOTRUK ranked the third place in the dumping truck market in June with its monthly sales volume reaching 4740 units, up by 210% year on year and its market share increased to 17.5% from 10.6 percent in the same period last year.
Liuzhou Motor ranked the fifth place in dumper segment with a total sales volume of 2345 units and a market share of 8.6%.
In addition, the top five firms represented 83.5% of the market share for dumper sales in June. That’s up 12 percent on the previous list based on the same period last year, displaying a higher degree of market concentration.
- Hongyan Engineering Trucks Delivered for Use in China-Laos Railway Construction 2020-07-06
- 30 SAIC Hongyan Dump Trucks Heads to Congo 2020-07-03
- 50 Units SAIC Hongyan Tractors Set Sail to Vietnam 2020-06-15
- 100 SAIC Hongyan Genlyon C6 LNG Trucks Delivered to Inner Mongolia 2020-05-25
- FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu Collaborate on Special Purpose Vehicles 2020-07-23
- FAW Jiefang Marks its 70th Anniversary of Vehicle Research and Development 2020-07-16
- Jiefang Forms R&D Joint Venture for Commercial Vehicles with Five Companies 2020-07-14
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May 2020-06-26
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May 2020-06-16
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
- Volvo Posted Unexpected Profit in Q2
- FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu Collaborate on Special Purpose Vehicles
- VW to Increase Its Stake in JAC Joint Venture from 50% to 75%
- Dongfeng Closed an Old Plant with a Capacity of 40,000 Units/yr
- Jiefang Forms R&D Joint Venture for Commercial Vehicles with Five Companies
- SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization
- Unmanned Driving Highlights SANY's Solution to Intelligent Mining
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1
- China’s Tractor Sales Amounted to 85,900 Units in June
- Foton Hit a New Record High with 320,000 Vehicles Sold in H1
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1
- Pickup Truck Sales Up 35 Percent in May
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May