China’s Tractor Sales Amounted to 85,900 Units in June
In June, heavy-duty truck sales amounted to 169,300 units, rising 63 percent from the previous year. Among them, tractor sales increased by 50 percent to 85,900 units on a year-over-year basis, but declined 5 percent on a month-over-month basis.
Specifically, all the top ten tractor makers saw a positive increase. According to the list, Foton, Sinotruk and Jiefang saw the greatest increase, rose by 119 and 58 percent and 56 respectively year on year.
With respect to market share, the combined share of top ten manufacturers accounts for about 98.48 percent of the total market share. The top five accounts for nearly 88.31 percent of the total share in June. The top one manufacturers, Jiefang alone controls over 28.02 percent of the market. FAW Jiefang continued to lead the market with 24,100 tractors sold in June, increasing 56 percent year on year.
Despite being affected by the global coronavirus, the tractor sales for the first half has been fine so far. With respect to cumulative sales, the tractor sales for H1 saw a 39 percent increase year-on-year, and over120,000 more units were sold compared to the same period last year. Specifically, nine out of top ten tractor makers saw a positive increase, while the rest one achieved a decline. Among the top ten tractor makers, it indicated that Hongyan rose by 120 percent, the greatest increase, followed by Foton at 85%, JAC at 57% and SINOTRUK at 52%, SHACMAN at 38%, Jiefang at 32%, Dongfeng at 26%, XCMG at 13%, and Dayun at 2%.
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November 2019-12-20
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February 2019-03-14
- Dongfeng Kinland Terminal Tractors Delivered to Customers for Operation 2018-11-22
- SHACMAN Delivered 37 Port Tractor Trucks in Ningbo 2018-08-09
- Foton Philippines Introduces Blue Energized EST Tractor Head 2018-04-20
- China’s First Hydrogen Fuel Terminal Tractor Comes into Being 2017-07-21
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017 2017-07-17
- FAW Jiefang Delivers 1,218 Units of J6P 500hp Tractors to Shijiazhuang Customers 2017-05-18
- 2017 Manufacturers Annual Meeting Large-powered Tractors Inventory 2017-01-20
- Beiben Won Orders of 160 V3ET High Efficiency Trailers on Ningbo Promotion 2016-11-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization
- Unmanned Driving Highlights SANY's Solution to Intelligent Mining
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business
- California Adopts First-ever Rules on Zero-emission Trucks, Buses
- Bus & Truck Expo to be Held on Aug. 10-12, 2020
- The 127th Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Tractor Sales Amounted to 85,900 Units in June
- Foton Hit a New Record High with 320,000 Vehicles Sold in H1
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1
- Pickup Truck Sales Up 35 Percent in May
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April