FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May
On June 7, FAW Jiefang released a business report, showing that the company sold 175,000 units heavy-duty trucks in China, up by 61.6% year on year. From January to May, the company’s sales volume of heavy-duty trucks stood at 640,000 units, up by 15.9% year on year. In the same period, its market share went up from 27.2% last year to 29.7% this year.
On the same day, FAW Jiefang revealed that it would establish a new subsidiary with a total investment of 1.125 billion RMB in Changchun. Consisting of three major projects (J7 truck intelligent assembly lines, whole vehicle intelligent testing project and truck chassis anti-corrosion project) and scheduled for operation in December, 2021, the new subsidiary is expected to further improve FAW Jiefang’s overall competitiveness and increase its annual production volume by 50,000 units.
Currently, FAW Jiefang has four production bases located in Changchun, Qingdao, Chengdu and Liuzhou. In addition, it boasts three assembly centers in Changchun, Wuxi and Dalian. Each year, it is able to produce 310,000 units vehicles.
With a wide spectrum of vehicle products (light-, medium- and heavy-trucks, buses) and related key spare parts, FAW Jiefang mainly focuses on marketing Anjie, Han V, Tian V, J6M, J6P, JH6, J7, Long V, J6L, Hu V, J6F series vehicles.
According to the statistics, FAW Jiefang sold 275,000 units heavy-duty trucks in 2019, ranking the second place in the world after Daimler. With a global market share of 11.9%, it holds 23.4% domestic heavy-duty truck market.
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July 2020-08-13
- Jiefang Rewards Heroic Driver for Driving a Burning Truck Away with a J7 Truck 2020-08-05
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year 2020-07-27
- FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu Collaborate on Special Purpose Vehicles 2020-07-23
- FAW Jiefang Marks its 70th Anniversary of Vehicle Research and Development 2020-07-16
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-08
- FAW Jiefang Delivers Its All Electric Heavy-duty Trucks in Beijing 2020-06-04
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2020-05-19
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
- FHA Huzun S200 Heavy-duty Truck Gets Launched in Lingyuan 2020-05-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1