Foton Aumark IBLUE Truck
Battery Capacity: 104.7kWh
Driving Range: 410km
Aumark IBLUE truck measures 5,995 mm in length, 2,240 mm in width, and 3,180mm in height. Weighing 4.5 tons, it has a lightweight carriage with a space of 18.2m³. The vehicle fully meets the standardized light truck in performance data. It can carry about 1.4 tons of cargo.
With a total storage of 104.7kWh power, Aumark IBLUE truck is mounted with lithium iron phosphate batteries manufactured by Tianjin Lishen. It can also be powered by batteries made by CATL. With the double 250V AC charging ports at the upper side and the 750V DC charging port at the lower side, it is fully adaptable to different recharging facilities. Tests show that the truck is able to drive 410 km at a constant speed.
Aumark IBLUE truck is also equipped with a permanent magnetic synchronous direct-drive motor with a peak power of 100 kW, and a maximum torque of 450 N.m. The truck can reach a maximum speed of 90 km/h. Thus, it fully meets the varied requirements in urban areas and expressways.
The 4.5-ton rear axle fully guarantees the loading capacity of the vehicle. In addition, its U-shaped stabilizer substantially improves the stability of the vehicle.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- China’s Light Truck Reports Sales Growth in August
- Foton and SAIC Target at Selling More Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles
- Foton General Manager Awarded Role Model in China’s Fight Against COVID-19
- Foton IBLUE Truck Takes Only Three Minutes to Complete Battery Swapping
- Foton Philippines Unveiled the All-new Diesel-powered Gratour TM 300
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton Forland Delivers Its 120,000th Trucks with National Ⅵ Emission Standards
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB