JAC Shuailing T6 Pickup
Pickup Bed: 1520×1520×470mm
4DA1 engine and Yunnei D19 engine
Shuailing T6 has a pickup bed with a dimension of 1520×1520×470mm (LWB: 1810×1520×470mm), offering higher load capacity. In general, Shuailing T6 realizes the targets in terms of quantity but also ensure growth in quality, improving transport efficiency greatly. T6 can easily fulfill such heavy duties as those in mining and fishing industries in Chile, sugar manufacturing in Cuba, woods in Chile and building materials in Venezuela.
From the perspective of vehicle power, T6 is equipped with 4DA1 engine and Yunnei D19 engine which are supported by most advanced technology.
The outstanding advantage that T6 presents in power and load capacity allows it to create significant value for customers. Its excellent fuel saving ability also help users to save a huge amount of cost in fuel. Firstly, T6 uses a great number of light-weighted plastic composite materials that are widely used in aerospace industry, to reduce the vehicle’s weight. Secondly, JAC Navistar highly effective and environmental friendly power, Bosch high-pressure common rail system and variable charged technology improve its fuel efficiency, reduce fuel consumption, which give you about 7L/100km. It delivers the best performance among mainstream brands in current pickup market.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW to Increase Its Stake in JAC Joint Venture from 50% to 75%
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1
- 15 Units JAC Xingrui Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation
- JAC Completes Delivery of 2300 Units Gallop K7 Trucks to ZTO Express
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification
- JAC Delivers More Than 300 Units Ambulances to Kazakhstan for Operation
- "Safe" Becomes the Quality DNA Element of JAC from Safe+ to J-Health
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units
- 2020 JAC Russian Dealers' Annual Meeting was Successfully Held