With an innovative and unique design, the 10-speed fully automatic TC10 combines Allison’s torque converter with a twin countershaft gear scheme. This combination provides both full power shifts and cruising fuel economy for greater productivity and efficiency. The transmission is ideal for tractor applications and is extremely well-suited for distribution applications where the tractor-trailer splits its work cycle between city and highway conditions.
Overall, fleets adopting the TC10 and sharing data with Allison are reporting an average fuel economy improvement of 5 percent when compared to other transmission technologies. With FuelSense technology, a unique package of software and electronic controls, the TC10 achieves the best fuel economy, regardless of driver experience or expertise.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- ISUZU's New Gasoline-powered Class 5 Truck Features Allison Transmission
- Munck Truck Receives Allison Transmission for Greater Mobility and Safety
- Allison 3414 Regional Haul Series? Transmission Earns Key Industry Award
- Allison Transmission Cements Its Position with Hanson Cement
- Yangcheon Environment Chooses Allison Transmission for Refuse Trucks
- Allison Launches New Transmission and Partnership with Freightliner at NACV
- Allison Automatics Account for 65% of Medium-Duty Hino Truck Sales in Austrilia
- Allison Acquires Walker Die Casting
- Bell Exclusively Selects Allison Transmissions for Its Articulated Dump Trucks
- Refuse Trucks Equipped with Allison Transmissions Clean up After a Crisis