290 Hongyan Military Trucks Participate in Fighting Floods in Cambodia
During 1 October to 11 October, Floods swept across Cambodia's western province, following heavy rains in the region. To fight against the flood, 290 Hongyan Genlyon military trucks the Cambodian government acquired from China last year had been used for the delivery of disaster aid.
”We would like to give thanks to our Prime Minister Hun Sen for handing over every sector the Hongyan military trucks, which were said to have been ordered last year. These trucks are being proved to be extremely helpful in fighting floods and providing disaster relief” said an officer in an interview on 10 October.
“Damage from flooding can be more servere without these Hongyan military trucks, because these trucks enable the police forces to provide the victims with food and water in time and work day and night”, adding the officer.
These 290 Hongyan military trucks arrived in the country in June this year aboard a cargo vessel, and were said to have been ordered last year, paid for through fundraising efforts by Prime Minister Hun Sen.
The Hongyan military transport vehicles are said to perform well under complex road conditions such as ditch, puddle and bump. With high reliability and strong power, these Hongyan trucks carrying relief materials provided an effective aid to the relief work.
Trucks produced by SAIC Hongyan include the Genlyon , the Kingkan, the Genpaw and the Gentruck as of 2019. Today, Hongyan trucks have been exported to all over the world such as Bolivia, Algeria, Ethiopia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Pakistan, Dubai and Central Asia.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolled Out New Self-driving Truck in China
- Auto China 2020 to be Held Between September 26- October 5 in Beijing
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit Record High of 136,000 Units in Sept.
- FAW Jiefang Place First with 32,500 Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in Sep., Up 54% YOY
- Hongyan Again be on the Top of the Dumper Sales in August
- Great Wall Motors Sold Over 20 Thousand Pickups in August, Up 80 Percent YOY
- China’s Light Truck Reports Sales Growth in August
- Heavy-duty Trucks Maintained a Solid Growth Against the Trend
- August Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July