SHACMAN Rolled Off the 10000th Delong K3000 Light Truck
Despite the overall decline of commercial vehicles earlier this year due to the COVID-19 outbreak, SHACMAN increased against the trend and rolled off its 10,000th Delong K3000 light truck on 29 September.
According to the sales figures released before, SHACMAN sold only 500 units of light trucks in total for the first quarter, with 120 in January and 80 units in February. SHACMAN would have expected to see a consecutive growth as these light trucks got launched earlier this year if there was no epidemic. Fortunately, its growth began to turning positive in March and reached the first quarter sales in April alone as the epidemic was gradually under control.
SHACMAN has continued to rise for a six straight month since April, with 2500 units sales in Q2 and 3000 units in Q3. In the first three quarters of 2020, SHACMAN’s total light truck sales reached 6000 units.
With regard to the specific vehicle model, 4.2 meter light trucks with blue license plate, the best selling light trucks on the market, contributed roughly 95 percent of the total sales volume. Light trucks for applications in ogistics, express and transport of fresh agricultural products are among the best performance segments, according to Guo Pan.
The test findings from SHACMAN and customers sugest that the vehilces are easy to operate and are able to bring you comfortable experience. With the participation of ISUZU experts in development, the SHACMAN light trucks have been highly recognized by customers for the excellent performance delivered by Weichai power+FAST Gearbox+HANDE Axle since launch.
- SHACMAN Expects Its Assembly Plant in Mexico to Begin Operation in Nov. 2020-09-09
- Shacman Made Its Entry into Mexico’s Commercial Vehicle Market 2020-07-07
- SHACMAN-ZPMC South Africa Durban Specialized Tractor Delivery Ceremony Was Held 2020-07-04
- SHACMAN Nigeria Introduces Fire Trucks to Its Range of Products 2020-06-22
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1 2020-07-21
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March 2020-04-17
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February 2020-03-18
- XCMG 2019 Highlight Moments: Top 10 2020-03-09
- JAC Light Trucks Readily Meet Customers Varied Needs for Logistics Services 2020-03-03
- JMC to Provide 2,000 Light Trucks to its Customer in Jiangxi 2020-01-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolled Out New Self-driving Truck in China
- Auto China 2020 to be Held Between September 26- October 5 in Beijing
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit Record High of 136,000 Units in Sept.
- FAW Jiefang Place First with 32,500 Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in Sep., Up 54% YOY
- Hongyan Again be on the Top of the Dumper Sales in August
- Great Wall Motors Sold Over 20 Thousand Pickups in August, Up 80 Percent YOY
- China’s Light Truck Reports Sales Growth in August
- Heavy-duty Trucks Maintained a Solid Growth Against the Trend
- August Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July