Auto China 2020: Beiben, JMC, SAIC and BAIC Confirm to Take Part in the Show
2020 Beijing International Automotive Exhibition (hereinafter referred to as the “Auto China 2020), which has attracted tremendous attention in both of industry professionals and public, will be held in China International Exhibition Center New Venue and China International Exhibition Center (Old Venue) simultaneously on September 26- October 5, with total exhibition area of 200,000 square meters. Auto China 2020 is among countless shows that have been canceled due to the coronavirus pandemic, show organizers say.
Beiben has been registered to attend Auto China in the past, and this year it will bring us three heavy-duty trucks to display, inlcuding V3 light-weight dumper, Beiben V3ET hazardous transport vehicle and Beiben full electric tractor.
JMC Ford plans to launch its light bus flagship vehicle—New Gen JM Ford Transit Pro for the first time in the incoming Auto China 2020. In recent times, it has expanded its product lineup to include New Gen JMC Ford Transit, JMC Ford Transit and JMC Teshun. It is expected that the new vehicle will make great changes in assist driving system and telematics, making travel more comfortable, safe and convenient.
Althrough Foton has decided to no longer participate in Auto China 2020, it will launch a “Big General” pickup or a brand-new P4 platform-based Pickup at BAIC Group booth.
The new “Big General” will be available in three power options, including 2.0T gaslion power, 2.0T diesel power and 2.5T diesel power to mate to a 8-speed ZF transmission. The data has showed that the 2.0T gaslion powered pickup can produce a maximum power of 238KW while the 2.0T diesel powered pickup can generate a max torque of 390N.m.
It has been revealed that SAIC Maxus might brought us its electric light bus EV90 and V90 to display at China Auto 2020.
- 40 Units Beiben Electric Trucks Delivered to Angang Group for Operation 2020-07-02
- JMC Step up Efforts to Resume Production and Business in Overseas Market 2020-06-08
- JMC Donates Ambulances to Bolivia, Egypt, Panama and Myanmar 2020-04-27
- First 10 JMC Weilong Fuel Cell Trucks Delivered to Customer 2020-03-20
- JMC Got an Order for 100 Refrigerator Vans from FEI MAO YUN CHE 2020-03-04
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January 2020-02-25
- JMC to Provide 2,000 Light Trucks to its Customer in Jiangxi 2020-01-16
- JMC Signs Cooperation Agreements with 11 logistics Service Companies in Jiangxi 2019-12-24
- Renault and JMCG Officially Establish a Joint Venture for EVs 2019-07-18
- JMC Launched New Range into South Africa 2019-06-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Auto China 2020 to be Held Between September 26- October 5 in Beijing
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Great Wall Motors Sold Over 20 Thousand Pickups in August, Up 80 Percent YOY
- China’s Light Truck Reports Sales Growth in August
- Heavy-duty Trucks Maintained a Solid Growth Against the Trend
- August Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020