Weichai Power Invests in Shengrui Transmission's 8AT Automatic Transmission
On the afternoon of August 31, 2020, Weichai Power and Shengrui Transmission signed a strategic cooperation agreement for Weichai to invest in Shengrui’s 8AT automatic transmission to jointly promote the acceleration of the industrialization of high-end transmission technology for light commercial vehicles and buses in China.
The front-placed front-drive 8-speed automatic transmission independently developed by Shengrui Transmission won the first prize of National Science and Technology Progress Award. It is an outstanding representative of China's equipment manufacturing industry and the pride of a national brand. At present, the development of Shengrui 8AT products have covered from horizontal to vertical, and from traditional fuel vehicle transmission to new energy vehicle transmission. In the future, the two parties will deepen technical cooperation and use Weichai 2L diesel engines as a breaking point to create cutting-edge powertrains and accelerate the commercialization of a new generation of 8AT diesel powertrains.
Tan Xuguang, Chairman of Weichai Power, said: Today is an important moment for China's automobile industry, and it is also an important moment for Weifang City. Weichai will give full play to the advantages of its coverage in the entire industry chain to promote the 8AT automatic transmission to become world-class, and make new and greater contributions to the economic development of Weifang.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Light Truck Reports Sales Growth in August
- Heavy-duty Trucks Maintained a Solid Growth Against the Trend
- August Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June