50 Units SAIC Light Trucks Exported to Chile for Operation
On September 10, 50 units C101-28/33 light trucks made by SAIC boarded a ship at Shanghai Port, embarking on their journey to Chile. After their arrival, they will be mainly used for urban logistic services across the country.
Particularly designed for their customer in Chile, C101-28/33 light truck successfully made its debut in Chile in August this year. Equipped with D20TCIF1 four-cylinder engine, the truck delivers a maximum power of 93kW/3200rpm and a maximum torque of 350 N.m/1,600-2,400rpm. Its BOSCH high-pressure common rail fuel jetting system help the vehicle achieve high energy efficiency and high reliability. By cutting its weight, the truck only consumes 12.3L fuel for every 100 km, 0.4 L less than that of its counterparts.
SAIC officially entered Chile’s light truck market in 2013. So far, it has sold 2,900 units light trucks in the country.
- 400 Units SAIC Maxus T60 Pickups Shipped to Qatar for Rental Services 2020-09-02
- First 328 Units SAIC Maxus E-Deliver Vehicles Set Sail to Norway 2020-06-08
- Foton All-Electric Truck Enters into Chilean Market 2020-06-24
- Mr.JAC of Light Duty Truck Started Their China Tour 2019-11-28
- FAST Exports AMTs to Chile in Bulk 2018-11-28
- The 10th Anniversary Ceremony of JAC in Chile is Held Grandly 2018-11-14
- Shacman Cummins Held Promotion in Chile 2018-06-13
- JAC Euro V Diesel Pick-up Launched into Chile Market 2017-11-27
- 73 Units Beiben Heavy-duty Trucks to be Delivered to Chile 2017-11-26
- CNH Industrial Takes Delivery of 100 Magirus fire engines to Chile 2017-08-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Light Truck Reports Sales Growth in August
- Heavy-duty Trucks Maintained a Solid Growth Against the Trend
- August Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June