Sinotruk Haohan N Series Mixer Truck, a Newcomer in the Industry
As China began to carry out large-scale infrustructure project, the demands for mixer trucks tend to increase. SINOTRUK, China’s first heavy-duty truck manufacture, has great technological and market-leading advantages in the mixers segment with 20 years of experience. The new N series it introduced recently has got favored by customers for its various strengths.
The mixer has been fitted with MC07 Engine, HW series transmission with aluminum case to pair to MAN axles specially for engineering trucks. This proves adequate for a high-efficient transport.
Furthermore, the use of WABCO Brake, VOSS, MANN+HUMMEL filter, MAN technology cooling system provides the best possible vehicle reliability.
The vehicle weight has been cut by 0.5-0.8t through the use of aluminum alloy transmission, aluminum alloy fuel tank, aluminum alloy air reservoir and few leaf springs.
MAN cab suspention system can effectively reduce the vibration in the cab and thus alleviate driving fatigue.
With a 10-speed aluminum transmission, the mixer truck can apply to various road travelling conditons. In addition to MAN axles that designed specially for engineering trucks, it can provide higly reliable and strong load capacity.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
- Volvo Posted Unexpected Profit in Q2
- FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu Collaborate on Special Purpose Vehicles
- VW to Increase Its Stake in JAC Joint Venture from 50% to 75%
- Dongfeng Closed an Old Plant with a Capacity of 40,000 Units/yr
- Jiefang Forms R&D Joint Venture for Commercial Vehicles with Five Companies
- SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization
- Unmanned Driving Highlights SANY's Solution to Intelligent Mining
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1
- China’s Tractor Sales Amounted to 85,900 Units in June
- Foton Hit a New Record High with 320,000 Vehicles Sold in H1
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1
- Pickup Truck Sales Up 35 Percent in May