Skywell Lay Foundation Stone for Its Intelligent Manufacturing Base in Hohhot
On August 4, a grand ceremony was held by Skywell in Hohhot to lay foundation stone for its intelligent manufacturing base. The base, covering an area of 649 mu (roughly 430 thousand square metres), was designed to produce 15,000 new energy vehicles a year with an inverstment of ¥1.5 billion.
The Skywell intelligent manufacturing base was located in the new energy automobile industrial park of Jinshan Economic Development Zone, in Hohhot, the capital of Inner Mongolia. Skywell plans to construct the base in two phases. In the first phase of construction, a plant with a capacity of producing 5000 semi-trailers and 5000 new energy special vehicles per year will be set up by 2021with an investment of ¥1 billion. In the second-stage phase, a new energy base with the production capacity of 5000 new energy buses wil be added by 2023 with an investment of ¥0.5 billion. After the whole project has been successfully completed and commissioned, it is expected to generate an annual output value of ¥10 billion.
At the ceremony, Skywell signed a deal with local government to supply mass sanitation vehicles used to replace the traditional fuel vehicles.
Sky-well New Energy Automobile Group Co. Ltd. was founded in 2011. The company is one of the companies which enter the new energy bus industry in the earliest stage. With the manufacturing and sales of large, medium and light buses, logistics vehicles, passenger cars, sanitation vehicles and related components and parts as the main body, it has gradually become the leading enterprise of China’s new energy automobile industry. Globally the total sales of its all electric vehicles has reached 45,000 units across 20 countries.
- Foton Donates 50 Trucks to Assist Kuwait in Its Fight against COVID-19 2020-03-24
- Stick Together Fight Hard, Dongfeng Says 2020-03-23
- Tan Xuguang: Employees around the World Brand to Fight against the Epidemic 2020-03-19
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China 2020-02-19
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume 2020-02-18
- The New MAN Truck Generation: The Right Truck for Any Application 2020-02-14
- MAN Truck & Bus Introduces New MAN Truck Generation in Bilbao, Spain 2020-02-13
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet 2020-02-12
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province 2020-02-12
- Auto Giants in Guangdong to Ramp up Mask Production 2020-02-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
- Volvo Posted Unexpected Profit in Q2
- FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu Collaborate on Special Purpose Vehicles
- VW to Increase Its Stake in JAC Joint Venture from 50% to 75%
- Dongfeng Closed an Old Plant with a Capacity of 40,000 Units/yr
- Jiefang Forms R&D Joint Venture for Commercial Vehicles with Five Companies
- SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization
- Unmanned Driving Highlights SANY's Solution to Intelligent Mining
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1
- China’s Tractor Sales Amounted to 85,900 Units in June
- Foton Hit a New Record High with 320,000 Vehicles Sold in H1
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1
- Pickup Truck Sales Up 35 Percent in May