Sany Partners with Deutz to Launch Kingway 435 Truck in China
With the launch of Sany’s new Kingway 435 truck in China, Deutz is once again manufacturing diesel engines for on-highway use.
Deutz most recently had built truck engines for Volvo in the 2010’s.
Deutz and Sany, one of China’s biggest construction equipment and truck manufacturing group, have installed a jointly developed engine into the new Kingway 435 truck model for the first time.
The truck’s 12L D12 engine has a power output of 360 kW (490 hp) at speeds from 1900 to 2100 rpm. Maximum torque of 2150 Nm (1585 ft-lb.). The engine design has an electronically controlled, 1800 bar (26,000 psi) common rail injection system that
Deutz said it aenables optimised combustion and optimum engine performance with low fuel consumption.
The engine meets the Euro VI emissions standard. A version has been used in Sany dump trucks, truck mixers and truck-mounted pumps.
“We are delighted that we and our partner Sany have been able to bring the first D12 engine produced by the joint venture into action inside a truck. The new truck is a further demonstration of our combined development know-how and signals our return to the on-highway segment,” says Deutz CEO Dr. Frank Hiller.
The joint venture between Deutz and Sany is part of Sany’s intelligent heavy truck project, a big-ticket project within the framework of Sany’s digitalization strategy. In addition to various off-highway applications, Deutz is also taking over the manufacture of heavy-truck engines.
The new truck was presented to the public virtually in a 10-hour livestream from the Sany heavy truck headquarters in Changsha, capital of Hunan province.
- SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization 2020-07-14
- Sany Join Hands with Deutz to Unveil the Truck Engine 2020-07-06
- SANY and DEUTZ to Launch Their First D12 Engine in June 2020-05-28
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries 2020-05-19
- DEUTZ Fully Out of the DEUTZ Dalian Joint Venture with FAW 2018-10-25
- FAW-GM F330 Rolls out in Beijing 2013-09-18
- Volvo takeover DEUTZ 2012-06-19
- Large diesel product of DEUTZ has certified by VCA 2010-06-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Jiefang Forms R&D Joint Venture for Commercial Vehicles with Five Companies
- SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization
- Unmanned Driving Highlights SANY's Solution to Intelligent Mining
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business
- California Adopts First-ever Rules on Zero-emission Trucks, Buses
- Bus & Truck Expo to be Held on Aug. 10-12, 2020
- The 127th Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1
- China’s Tractor Sales Amounted to 85,900 Units in June
- Foton Hit a New Record High with 320,000 Vehicles Sold in H1
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1
- Pickup Truck Sales Up 35 Percent in May
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May