BAIC & BAIC Foton Donate Negative Pressure Ambulances to Myanmar
On July 16, a ceremony was held at Yangon Medical Research Center in Myanmar to mark the handover of two units negative pressure ambulances donated by BAIC & BAIC Foton to Myanmar Health & Sports Ministry. On May 12 this year, Chinese medical team successfully completed their task in Myanmar, helping the country fight against COVID-19.
Saw Than Tun, Director of Medical Research Department of Myanmar Health & Sports Ministry, Tan Shufu, the Commercial Counsellor of China’s Embassy to Myanmar, together with a number of distinguished guests, witnessed the historical moment. “At the most critical moment in our country, many Chinese companies have extended their helping hand to us and Chinese medical team has also helped us enormously. BAIC & BAIC Foton’s donations will be put into service at Yangon Medical Research Center. Here on behalf of Myanmar Health & Sports Ministry, I extend my half-felt thanks to BAIC & BAIC Foton for their help and support”, said Mr. Saw.
Since officially entering Myanmar in 2010, Foton has sold over 37,000 units commercial vehicles (engineering vehicles, vans, light trucks, mini-trucks, etc.) to the country, making tremendous contributions to the nation’s engineering construction and transportation industry. For the past four years, Foton has been holding the highest market share in Myanmar with its annual sales volume reaching 5,700 units at most. In 2017, Foton delivered 1,000 units city buses to Yangon, providing greener and more convenient transportation services for local citizens.
So far, BAIC and BAIC Foton have jointly donated negative pressure ambulances to Philippines, Ecuador, Myanmar and Uzbekistan, etc.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Jiefang Forms R&D Joint Venture for Commercial Vehicles with Five Companies
- SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization
- Unmanned Driving Highlights SANY's Solution to Intelligent Mining
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business
- California Adopts First-ever Rules on Zero-emission Trucks, Buses
- Bus & Truck Expo to be Held on Aug. 10-12, 2020
- The 127th Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Tractor Sales Amounted to 85,900 Units in June
- Foton Hit a New Record High with 320,000 Vehicles Sold in H1
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1
- Pickup Truck Sales Up 35 Percent in May
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April