Cummins Names Amy Davis Vice President and President – New Power Segment
Cummins Inc. (NYSE: CMI) announced the appointment of Amy Davis as Vice President and President – New Power Segment, effective July 1. Davis will replace Thad Ewald, who in addition to his role as Vice President, Strategy and Corporate Development, also established and incubated the New Power segment. Ewald will continue to lead strategy and corporate development for Cummins.
“New Power is important to our future as we establish ourselves as a global leader in electrified and hydrogen fuel cell powertrains, and I am confident Amy is the right person to lead this business segment,” said Tom Linebarger, Chairman and CEO, Cummins Inc. “Amy is an experienced leader with deep and broad experience at Cummins who has a strong track record of delivering results for our customers and our company. She is smart, strategic and understands the importance of engaging our customers and employees across our segments to drive growth and success. As I welcome Amy to this role, I also want to thank Thad for his initial leadership of this business and acknowledge his contributions.”
The New Power Segment, which includes Cummins’ electrified power and hydrogen portfolios, represents Cummins’ investment in future technologies to deliver value and prosperity for our customers and communities using materials and technologies that have less impact on the planet. New Power has quickly grown for Cummins, and in the past five years the company has developed and acquired significant capabilities in electrified powertrains, battery design and assembly, battery management, fuel cell and hydrogen generation.
Davis joined Cummins in 1994 and has held numerous roles. Since 2015, Davis has served as Vice President of the Filtration business, where she achieved record revenues. Prior to this, Davis served as President of the Cummins Northeast distributor, where she also oversaw significant revenues and profit increases. She also has served in other roles at Cummins including Manager of the European Bus Business, Marketing Communications for the Engine segment, she led Market Strategy, Planning and Customer Support Excellence in global engine markets, and she served as Executive Director of the Medium Duty Truck and Bus Business.
Davis earned a bachelor’s degree from Northwestern University (U.S.) and has completed the Executive Program in Marketing Strategy at The University of Chicago Booth School of Business (U.S.). Davis and her husband have four children.
- Cummins and Navistar Announce New Long-term Agreement 2020-08-17
- Cummins Releases 2019 Sustainability Progress Report 2020-07-22
- Cummins Delivers Fuel Cells for Refuse Trucks in Europe 2020-07-17
- Cummins to Form Joint Venture with NPROXX for Hydrogen Storage 2020-06-30
- Dongfeng Cummins New Production Base: A New Model for Intelligent Manufacturing 2020-05-19
- Dongfeng Cummins Sold a Record High of 26,000 Units Engines in April，2020 2020-05-06
- 30 ISZ-powered Dongfeng KL Tractors Were Delivered to Customer 2020-05-06
- Dongfeng Cummins Produced 18,000 Units Engines from April 1 to 16 2020-04-22
- Cummins China Donated Three Million RMB to Epidemic-stricken Areas 2020-02-05
- Foton Cummins Becomes Global Beacon Factory 2020-01-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1