50 Units SAIC Hongyan Tractors Set Sail to Vietnam
On June 13, 50 units trucks made by SAIC Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as SAIC Hongyan) officially embarked on their journey to Vietnam. Through China’s New International Land-Sea Trade Corridor, this batch of trucks will arrive in Vietnam in just three days.
According to Lou Jianping, General Manager of SAIC Hongyan, all the 50 units trucks will be chiefly used for China-Vietnam cross-border logistic service suppliers. In addition, another batch of 50 units SAIC Hongyan trucks will soon be delivered to Vietnam.
“On the back of SAIC Group, we have been constantly strengthening our presence in Vietnam and other countries in Southeast Asia”, said Mr. Lou. In May, SAIC Hongyan delivered over 200 units special vehicles to Cambodia.
In 2017, SAIC Hongyan launched its marketing campaigns in the international market. So far, it has already built up seven branches across the globe with an annual growth rate of about 100%. In the next three years, the company aims to increase its export volume to 5,000 units trucks with a total value of 1.5 billion RMB.
- 100 SAIC Hongyan Genlyon C6 LNG Trucks Delivered to Inner Mongolia 2020-05-25
- Yuchai Engines Continue to Strengthen its Presence in Vietnam 2019-12-02
- Yuchai Exported 13L Heavy-duty Engines to Vietnam 2019-12-01
- Yuchai Subsidiary Establishes New Business Enterprise in Vietnam 2019-11-22
- ZF Opens First Plant in Vietnam 2019-11-13
- Vietnam Purchases 10 Units AUMAN EST Trucks 2019-06-27
- Foton Annual Conference for Asian Region Grandly Held in Vietnam 2018-12-12
- Yuchai Reached Consensus with Vietnam THACO on Strategic Cooperation 2018-08-16
- First 10 Mining Trucks with K12 United Power Exported to Vietnam 2018-07-27
- 200 Units Dongfeng ZD30 Engines Delivered to Vietnam for Operation 2018-07-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo to be Held on Aug. 10-12, 2020
- The 127th Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021
- Coronavirus Pandemic: MAN Resumes Bus and Truck Production
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit 180,000 Units in April, Up 52% YoY
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1