FAW Jiefang Delivers Its All Electric Heavy-duty Trucks in Beijing
On May 30, a signing ceremony for strategic cooperation between FAW Jiefang Automotive Co., Ltd and Beijing Luqiao municipal construction holding (Group) Co., Ltd was held. At the ceremony, a batch of Jiefang J6P 8×4 all electric heavy-duty trucks were delivered for operation in Beijing.
Jiefang J6P 8×4 all-electric heavy-duty truck is made in comply with industry standards for Asphalt mixture. The all-electric truck is 100% zero-emission and will provide meaningful emissions reductions that will benefit both public health and climate change.
Beijing Luqiao municipal construction holding Group plans to introduce a total of 120 units Jiefang all-electric trucks in batches. According to the estimates, the all-electric J6P trucks would achieve the reduction of 5500 tons of carbon-dioxide, 100 tons of nitrogen oxides, 30 tons of hydrocarbon, and 350 tons of carbon monoxide and 10 tons of particulate matter after putting into use. Furthermore, J6P 8×4 all-electric heavy-duty truck comes with a telematics system, which allows the company’s information-based management system to access the real time vehicle operating data for the purposes of unified command and intelligent scheduling.
At the signing ceremony, Beijing Luqiao municipal construction holding (Group) was officially approved as a ”FAW Jiefang New Energy Commercial Vehicle Demonstration Operation Base". This signifies that the two parties are steping further to strengthen their cooperation in the fields of product R&D, new product launch and demonstration operation.
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July 2020-08-13
- Jiefang Rewards Heroic Driver for Driving a Burning Truck Away with a J7 Truck 2020-08-05
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year 2020-07-27
- FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu Collaborate on Special Purpose Vehicles 2020-07-23
- FAW Jiefang Marks its 70th Anniversary of Vehicle Research and Development 2020-07-16
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May 2020-06-16
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-08
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2020-05-19
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
- FHA Huzun S200 Heavy-duty Truck Gets Launched in Lingyuan 2020-05-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1