SHACMAN Signed Cooperation Agreement With West China Cement
On June 3, the signing ceremony of the strategic cooperation between SHACMAN and West China Cement was held in Shaanxi Automobile Xi'an Commercial Vehicle Industrial Park. Zhou Yinchao, deputy general manager of Shaanxi Heavy duty Automobile and Liu Xiaojun, vice president of Yaobai Group signed the agreement on behalf of both parties.
Before the signing ceremony, Yuan Hongming and Wang Rui had an exchange meeting. Yuan Hongming pointed out that SHACMAN has rich series for products of which the new energy vehicle technology is advanced and overseas market share rank top in China. Besides, SHACMAN-‘concerns the entire process of customer operation and the entire product life cycle.’ insists on providing first-class products and services to provide transportation solutions that can meet the needs of users, hoping that both parties can strengthen cooperation. Wang Rui introduced the development process, business layout and culture of West China Cement LTD, and said that both our companies are in the West of China and share the same culture, hoping to strengthen cooperation, improve quality and efficiency in the future and achieve win-win cooperation.
Before the meeting, Wang Rui and her party visited the exhibition hall of SHACMAN, the vehicle body plant, the assembly plant and SHACMAN trucks.
- SHACMAN Set to Rise in Popularity in ASEAN Countries 2020-07-08
- Shacman Made Its Entry into Mexico’s Commercial Vehicle Market 2020-07-07
- SHACMAN-ZPMC South Africa Durban Specialized Tractor Delivery Ceremony Was Held 2020-07-04
- SHACMAN Nigeria Introduces Fire Trucks to Its Range of Products 2020-06-22
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group 2020-04-24
- ABC Transport in Nigeria Added 10 New Units of SHACMAN Trucks for Cargo Service 2020-04-24
- See the Lifeblood of the Country: SHACMAN Reopening of Bussiness Be a Hot Topic 2020-04-24
- SHACMAN Pulls Through in Jamaica 2020-03-16
- SHACMAN SHOWCASE was Held in Jamaica 2020-03-10
- SHACMAN and Foton Trucks are Highly Recognized in Jamaica 2020-03-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1