Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held
On May 8th, a handover ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG cranes was held at the XCMG production base located in Xuzhou with the theme of “Join Hands with Jiefang, Win a Brilliant Tomorrow”.
FAW Jiefang, XCMG can complement each other on marketing channels and brand influences by joining hands. In this way, the cooperation will greatly promote the brands’ effect in the audience and play a leading role in crane market.
With Huo Ming, deputy general manager of FAW Jiefang Automobile Sales Co., Ltd., and Sun Xiaojun, secretary of the party committee and general manager of XCMG, jointly pressing the key signaling cooperation, 100 Jiefang&XCMG cranes setting out and heading towards Xizang, Henan, Guangdong and Chongqing for operation.
In 2020, the two parties will continue to expand practical cooperation in terms of main products, technology for market segment, sales, service and network, struggling to reach a goal of 1000 units sales.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1