Dongfeng Cummins Sold a Record High of 26,000 Units Engines in April，2020
According to the latest statistics, Dongfeng Cummins sold a record high of 26,000 units engines in April this year.
On April 7 and 12, two batches of King Long and Zhongtong luxury coaches, all equipped with Dongfeng Cummins ISL8.9 engines were shipped to Saudi Arabia from Xiamen and Qingdao Port respectively.
In mid April, 45 units Dongfeng KR chassis and sanitizing fog-pumping vehicles remodeled on the basis of Dongfeng Dorika D9 were delivered to UAE for operation. All these vehicles are equipped with Dongfeng Cummins ISB engines.
A logistic company based in Hubei purchased 10 units Dongfeng KL VL dangerous chemical transportation vehicles (TS80) equipped with Dongfeng Cummins L9 engines with National VI Emission Standards. L9 engine achieves a higher fuel economy and a higher reliability.
In Liaocheng, Shandong, a handover ceremony was held to mark the delivery of 20 units Dongfeng Tianlong ISZ flagship trucks to their customer involved in frozen food logistic services.
Major players in China’s logistic industry ordered a total number of 200 units Dongfeng Tianlong and Liuqi H7 trucks, all of which are equipped with Dongfeng ISZ 480 horsepower engines.
In earlier March, Hebei Hongtai Group placed an order of 800 units Dongfeng chassis on Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. It is revealed that most of the 800 units chassis are required to mount Dongfeng Cummins engines.
Just a few days after the restoration of its production, YTO Express ordered 100 units Dongfeng KL VL trucks equipped with Dongfeng Cummins ISZ480 engines from Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd.
In late March, four major logistic companies, namely STO Express, YTO Express, Best Express and SF Express, ordered nearly 1,000 units Chenglong H7 trucks equipped with Dongfeng Cummins ISZ engines from Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor.
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan 2020-08-21
- Dongfeng Closed an Old Plant with a Capacity of 40,000 Units/yr 2020-07-22
- Dongfeng KL Truck Achieves a New Record of 26.9L/100Km 2020-07-02
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May 2020-06-26
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April 2020-05-26
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April 2020-05-21
- Dongfeng’s First Autonomous Engineering Vehicle Run a Real-World Test 2020-05-20
- Dongfeng Cummins New Production Base: A New Model for Intelligent Manufacturing 2020-05-19
- 3 Dongfeng KL Hybrid-Electric Trucks Delivered to Shanxi for Operation 2020-05-19
- Dongfeng 5G + Autonomous Driving Container Trucks Go Into Trial Operation 2020-05-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1