President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group
On April 22, it's the highlight time of Shaanxi Automobile, and the most glorious day for all staff and retirees, president Xi jinping inspects and learns about the reopening of business in Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group Xi'an Commercial Vehicle Industrial Park.
President Xi Jinping said: “Manufacturing industry is the life-blood of our economy, and the state-owned enterprises are the vital and main force inreopening of business. Just now I saw some products and production lines, not only were they not affected by the epidemic, but created the highest level in the history of automobile production, which is essential to be encouraged. I hope all of you will keep moving ahead to seize the opportunity and transform the crisis into the opportunity. Especially to create and develop new models, new industry form, new technologies and new products".
On the morning of April 23, in the face of president Xi Jinping's appreciation and entrustment, Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group held a meeting of directly managed cadres, conveying the spirit of president Xi Jinping's instructions, deploying the next stage of development based on the direction indicated by president Xi Jinping.
“Turn the care and concern of president Xi jinping into the power for strengthen Shaanxi Automobile and the market, and live up to the expectations of president Xi jinping, transform the entrustment of president Xi jinping into practical action and strive to be the 'Five Leaders': Be the leader of Party Construction in state-owned enterprises, be the leader of economic development, be the leader of state-owned enterprises reform, be the leader of self-innovation, be the leader of epidemic prevention and control" Yuan Hongming, Secretary of the Party Committee and Chairman of Shaanxi Auto mobile, said at the meeting.
Yuan Hongming required all cadres to learn and implement the spirit of president Xi Jinping ’s inspections and instructions to Shaanxi. Guided by Xi Jinping's new era socialism with Chinese characteristics, and keep in mind the instructions and entrustment of president Xi jinping, struggle to further development, strive to achieve dream and fight to fulfill the great mission.
Long time hard work is bound to succeed. Under the strong leadership of the Party Central Committee with Comrade Xi Jinping at the core, Shaanxi Automobile will step up to a new level of high-quality development with greater determination and confidence.
- SHACMAN Set to Rise in Popularity in ASEAN Countries 2020-07-08
- Shacman Made Its Entry into Mexico’s Commercial Vehicle Market 2020-07-07
- SHACMAN-ZPMC South Africa Durban Specialized Tractor Delivery Ceremony Was Held 2020-07-04
- SHACMAN Nigeria Introduces Fire Trucks to Its Range of Products 2020-06-22
- SHACMAN Signed Cooperation Agreement With West China Cement 2020-06-04
- ABC Transport in Nigeria Added 10 New Units of SHACMAN Trucks for Cargo Service 2020-04-24
- See the Lifeblood of the Country: SHACMAN Reopening of Bussiness Be a Hot Topic 2020-04-24
- SHACMAN Pulls Through in Jamaica 2020-03-16
- SHACMAN SHOWCASE was Held in Jamaica 2020-03-10
- SHACMAN and Foton Trucks are Highly Recognized in Jamaica 2020-03-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1