ABC Transport in Nigeria Added 10 New Units of SHACMAN Trucks for Cargo Service
ALTHOUGH ABC Transport was the first transporter in the country to shut down operation as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, reports reaching Vanguard has it that the company is set to hit the ground running as soon as it the Pandemic is contained. Already ABC Cargo Express, a division of ABC Transport Plc has added 10 new units of SHACMAN heavy duty trucks to boost its cargo operations in Nigeria.
The new cargo trucks, delivered to ABC Transport Plc at its head office in Owerri, recently boosts fuel consumption, white clearance lamps on the sun canopy, to mention but a few; and are fully adapted for Nigerian condition with popular and tested power train made with WEICHAI engine (styre), FAST gear box and HANDE axles.
The SHACMAN Heavy Duty Trucks are assembled in Enugu, Nigeria by Transit Support Services Limited a subsidiary of ABC Transport Plc. Built with the best designs and craftsmanship, equipped with the standard loading logistics transporters’ demand and active and passive safety features to ensure safety on the highway and relaxed journey for crew; SHACMAN Heavy Duty Trucks are truly recommended for total logistic solutions.
According to the ABC management, SHACMAN cargo truck is highly reliable and trusted to offer most cost effective operations, delivering high return on investment. “The fleet injection will surely, ensure delivery times are prompt and customers satisfied,”it said.
It concluded that “with this latest truck acquisition, ABC Transport has once again demonstrated its trailblazer position in the transportation, haulage and logistics businesses in Nigeria.
The Head of the Cargo Express Division, Mr. Andrew Anuforo, explained: “At ABC Transport we understand the importance of haulage and logistics to the Nigerian economy, and the important roles the industry, commerce and transportation play in the production, marketing and distribution of raw and finished products to its destination. ”
We are determined to maintain the lead in the logistic and haulage industry by providing excellent logistic services unrivalled … through our Cargo Express Division”.
The start of the year hasn’t been a slow one for ABC Transport. It successfully trained over 100 cargo heads, key supervisors and cargo staff. The training is a conscious effort by the transport and logistics company to develop adequate capacity of her staff for value creation.
ABC Cargo Express is a subsidiary of ABC TRANSPORT PLC providing cargo, parcel and customized logistic services to individuals and organizations across West Africa.
- SHACMAN Set to Rise in Popularity in ASEAN Countries 2020-07-08
- Shacman Made Its Entry into Mexico’s Commercial Vehicle Market 2020-07-07
- SHACMAN-ZPMC South Africa Durban Specialized Tractor Delivery Ceremony Was Held 2020-07-04
- SHACMAN Nigeria Introduces Fire Trucks to Its Range of Products 2020-06-22
- SHACMAN Signed Cooperation Agreement With West China Cement 2020-06-04
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group 2020-04-24
- See the Lifeblood of the Country: SHACMAN Reopening of Bussiness Be a Hot Topic 2020-04-24
- SHACMAN Pulls Through in Jamaica 2020-03-16
- SHACMAN SHOWCASE was Held in Jamaica 2020-03-10
- SHACMAN and Foton Trucks are Highly Recognized in Jamaica 2020-03-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1