SHACMAN Pulls Through in Jamaica
SHACMAN Jamaica, local suppliers of Chinese-made Shacman heavy equipment, said the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak caused some of their manufacturers to temporarily close operations in that country. However, it did not affect local business.
“We are very fortunate that we had a lot of trucks in stock and we had a lot of trucks on the water, 34 of which arrived yesterday (Tuesday). Therefore, with regards to supplying trucks to customers, we don't have an issue. But the long and short of it, yes, it affected Shacman,” John Ralston, managing director of Tank-Weld Equipment, told the Jamaica Observer's Auto magazine.
According to the managing director, production for the large F3000 had halted.
“The factory stopped production for 10 days for the Chinese New Year, and they did not restart until up to recently. They are up to about 95 per cent production at this particular time. So they're pretty much back to normal,” he said.
“They have a medium-sized duty truck, that factory is not back into production yet. But they are making efforts to restart it,” he continued.
Ralston was optimistic of China bringing the virus under control.
“The numbers seem to be going down in China, but going up everywhere else in the world. So the problem may not be in China very long. It may be everywhere else, except for China,” he said.
- SHACMAN Set to Rise in Popularity in ASEAN Countries 2020-07-08
- Shacman Made Its Entry into Mexico’s Commercial Vehicle Market 2020-07-07
- SHACMAN-ZPMC South Africa Durban Specialized Tractor Delivery Ceremony Was Held 2020-07-04
- SHACMAN Nigeria Introduces Fire Trucks to Its Range of Products 2020-06-22
- SHACMAN Signed Cooperation Agreement With West China Cement 2020-06-04
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group 2020-04-24
- ABC Transport in Nigeria Added 10 New Units of SHACMAN Trucks for Cargo Service 2020-04-24
- See the Lifeblood of the Country: SHACMAN Reopening of Bussiness Be a Hot Topic 2020-04-24
- SHACMAN SHOWCASE was Held in Jamaica 2020-03-10
- SHACMAN and Foton Trucks are Highly Recognized in Jamaica 2020-03-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1