SHACMAN SHOWCASE was Held in Jamaica
Recently,"SHACMAN SHOWCASE" organized by SHCMAN Jamaica dealer was held in Montego Bay, a famous tourist city in the north of Jamaica. As a leading brand of Chinese heavy truck in Jamaica, SHACMAN and its partner, JN Bank, provide customers with a package of one-stop loan services from the on-site vehicle purchase to financial loan service. A total of 9 main models including the F3000 and L3000 and the X3000 star models were exhibited, and a series of test drive activities were held at the scene.
Located 85 miles northwest of Kingston, Montego Bay is the capital of of Saint James and the second largest city in Jamaica. Montego Bay is a well-known modern tourist resort in Jamaica, andit is also an important business center and port of Jamaica.
The exhibition models mainlyin clude F3000 mining dump truck, lightweight tractor, and L3000 lorry truck. Remarkably, a F3000 wrecker was exhibited, due to the narrow roads and fast speed driving in Jamaica, traffic accidents often occur, which lead to traffic jams. However, F3000 wrecker can quickly clear the obstacles and restore traffic order.
As an appeal in Jamaican, SHACMAN X3000 natural gas tractor has attracted much attention in this activity. As the earliest company to layout natural gas products in the domestic heavy truck in industry, SHACMAN has applied many technical innovations to X3000 natural gas tractor through years of technological innovation and the research of market demand, effectively solved the constraints such as inadequate supporting facilities for natural gas heavy truck. The advantages of long driving distance, balanced power, excellent energy saving, and the features of comfort and intelligent for X3000 further sharpened the competitiveness of this natural gas heavy truck.
During the activity, SHACMAN Jamaica dealers prepared truck style demonstrations and test drive for customers and drivers, the style of user-friendly, caring present a spectacular sight in this passionate activity ,which annotated the truck culture with SHACMAN style for customers.
In addition,SHACMAN has been adhering to the principle of "two concerns", and providing customers with safer, more comfortable and more reliable products. Therefore, SHACMAN has established a complete sales service network in Jamaica, with more than 30 service technicians, nearly millions of dollars in spareparts reserves, and up to three spare parts warehouses, laying a solid foundation for ensuring high attendance rate of vehicles. It also allows users to maintain their vehicles more worry-free and save money, and strives to give users the most sincere care during the process of vehicle operation.
Since the beginning of Jamaica heavy truck revolution in 2018, SHACMAN has played an irreplaceablerole in mining, transportation and urban construction of Jamaica. SHACMAN will also be grateful and make unremitting efforts to fully promote the SHACMAN truck culture into the hearts of the Jamaican and enhance the direct dialogue and emotional communication between enterprises and users.
- SHACMAN Set to Rise in Popularity in ASEAN Countries 2020-07-08
- Shacman Made Its Entry into Mexico’s Commercial Vehicle Market 2020-07-07
- SHACMAN-ZPMC South Africa Durban Specialized Tractor Delivery Ceremony Was Held 2020-07-04
- SHACMAN Nigeria Introduces Fire Trucks to Its Range of Products 2020-06-22
- SHACMAN Signed Cooperation Agreement With West China Cement 2020-06-04
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group 2020-04-24
- ABC Transport in Nigeria Added 10 New Units of SHACMAN Trucks for Cargo Service 2020-04-24
- See the Lifeblood of the Country: SHACMAN Reopening of Bussiness Be a Hot Topic 2020-04-24
- SHACMAN Pulls Through in Jamaica 2020-03-16
- SHACMAN and Foton Trucks are Highly Recognized in Jamaica 2020-03-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1