Daimler Brings its Latest Products on Display at CIIE
On November 5, the 2nd China International Import Expo (CIIE) themed with "New Era, Shared Future” officially kicked off in Shanghai. Daimler brought its latest passenger vehicles and commercial vehicles as well as its latest technologies on display, fully showcasing its technological breakthroughs in such areas as autonomous driving, internet of vehicles in the past few years.
Actros truck, manufactured by Mercedes-Benz, officially made its entry into Chinese market at this year’s CIIE. Starting its mass production in the overseas market in late 2019, the truck is equipped with over 60 state-of-art technologies and thus achieves an unprecedented level of intelligence. It is worth mentioning that the truck introduces ActiveDriveAssist system, which helps the vehicle perform a number of complicated tasks, including braking, accelerating and steering at any speed. The system has a new function called Active Lane Keeping Assist, making it possible for the truck’s operations be remedied.
Side Guard Assist built on radar technologies on Actros truck is able to automatically detect pedestrians in extremely complex traffic conditions. The fifth generation of Active Brake Assist 5 is also able to perform automatic braking when detecting pedestrians. Thanks to a more streamlined structure, a higher intelligence, cruising control and Predictive Powertrain Control, Actros truck boasts a higher fuel efficiency.
Unimog U4023, an SUV developed by Mercedes-Benz, was revealed to Chinese customers at CIIE. Boasting unparalleled maneuverability, the SUV is able to drive on demanding terrains for forest firefighting, rescue work, expeditions, and mechanical repairs. Some passenger vehicles manufactured by Mercedes-Benz were also on display.
As of September this year, the imports of trucks made by Mercedes-Benz have reached 40% of China’s total imports of heavy-duty trucks, ranking the first place among all imported truck brands. For six consecutive years, Mercedes-Benz has maintained the top position in its sales of heavy-duty trucks in China among all foreign truck brands.
- Volvo, Daimler to Form a Joint Venture for Large-scale Production of Fuel Cells 2020-04-24
- Daimler Trucks' Next EV will be a Garbage Truck 2020-02-04
- Foton Daimler Delivers 130 Units Auman Port Vehicles to Customers in Guangzhou 2019-11-01
- CATL to Supply Batteries for Daimler Electric Trucks 2019-09-23
- Daimler Rolls Out of Its 750,000th Heavy-duty Trucks at Clevela Plant 2019-08-29
- Daimler to Make Mercedes Benz-branded Heavy Trucks in China 2019-08-23
- Foton Daimler's Super Power Chain Hit the Market 2019-08-08
- Daimler 2018 Truck Sales Was Up 2019-04-08
- Foton Daimler Signs a Sales Contract with CIMC Ruijiang Auto 2019-02-19
- Daimler Hands over First Electric Freightliner Truck in the U.S. 2019-01-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1