Foton Daimler Delivers 130 Units Auman Port Vehicles to Customers in Guangzhou
On October 29, 2019, the 2019 Working Conference of the Road Container Transport Branch of China Road Transport Association was held in Guangzhou. Leaders from relevant government departments and industry associations, customer representatives and media representatives attended the meeting. Foton Daimler Automobile participated in the meeting as a port container transport equipment provider, delivering the first batch of 130 Auman port transport vehicles on site to help the rapid and high-quality development of Guangzhou road container transport.
Auman super heavy-duty port truck, equipped with Cummins engine and new FAST transmission gearbox, has many intelligent fuel-saving technologies, 70% ultra-wide low fuel consumption interval, 2000 bar ultra-high pressure injection system to achieve more exhaustive combustion. Its new FAST transmission gearbox, equipped with over-speed gear, makes overtaking easier for the truck. Its helical teeth in the auxiliary box and widened gear in the main box help the truck achieve higher fuel economy.
In addition, the truck’s driver’s cockpit adopts 1 mm high-strength steel plate, high-strength body. Thus, it can withstand 10 tons of pressure from its top and strong collision forces from its front and rear sides as well as the lift and right sides. In addition, thanks to Auman's unique post-collision backward movement technology, truck drivers’ safety can be fully ensured. In order to prevent any occurrences of flat tires and subsequent rollovers, Auman super heavy-duty truck has an emergency safety device, fully ensuring people’s safety.
- Foton IBLUE Truck Takes Only Three Minutes to Complete Battery Swapping 2020-08-19
- Foton Philippines Unveiled the All-new Diesel-powered Gratour TM 300 2020-08-19
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July 2020-08-13
- Foton Forland Delivers Its 120,000th Trucks with National Ⅵ Emission Standards 2020-08-12
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai 2020-08-11
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth 2020-08-07
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB 2020-08-07
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July 2020-08-04
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020 2020-08-03
- 193 Units Foton AUMARK S Light Trucks to Arrive in Turkey for Operation 2020-07-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1