Foton Daimler's Super Power Chain Hit the Market
On July 29th, Foton Daimler held a launch conference for its new products in Beijing, where it introduced a series of innovative products to the market, including Cummins X13 engine, OM457 engine and ZF autonomous transmission, as well as Auman National 6 trucks. About 300 people are invited to attend the event, including Foton-Daimler leaders, major distributors, service providers and large clients.
As one of the core products on display, Cummins X13 has been designed and developed in combined with the facts in China. It is a new generation of engine with high power and upgraded in terms of displacement, reliability, power, safety, fuel economy and maintenance. It can produce 580hp and deliver a torque of 2600N?m when operating at a speed of 950-1500rm. With respect to emission, it is able to deliver a higher emission conversion efficiency to met the emission standard of national 6 (b) after integrating with DOC+DPF+SCR.
While the OM457 engine has been developed on the basis of Daimler technology and provides the lowest fuel consumption of 182g/kwh. It enjoys great popularity in the markets of south America, north America and India due to its competitive edge in fuel economy, reliability, fuel adaption and ease of maintenance.
ZF AMT transmission, as China’s first mature automatic transmission, can deliver a transmission efficiency of 99.7% and decrease fuel consumption by 4% due to its matching technology for industry road data and big data. The fuel consumption is expected to drop further by 3.5% with an intelligent PCC. In addition, ZF AMT transmission is made of gear steel and angular gear grinding. Its greatest strength lies in up to 20km oil change intervals, long service life and high efficiency in delivery.
- Foton IBLUE Truck Takes Only Three Minutes to Complete Battery Swapping 2020-08-19
- Foton Philippines Unveiled the All-new Diesel-powered Gratour TM 300 2020-08-19
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July 2020-08-13
- Foton Forland Delivers Its 120,000th Trucks with National Ⅵ Emission Standards 2020-08-12
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai 2020-08-11
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth 2020-08-07
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB 2020-08-07
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July 2020-08-04
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020 2020-08-03
- 193 Units Foton AUMARK S Light Trucks to Arrive in Turkey for Operation 2020-07-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1